joi, 7 noiembrie 2013

Psychosis

When life will lack meaning again I will energize myself with the memory of you. Those days I will let myself fall deeply into my favorite psychotic episode. I will feel the smell of fresh grounded coffee and taste your awakening kiss on my lips. The crispy fresh cold air filling the room will give me the chills that your body used to give me when enrapturing mine.

The moments when I will be cold again without you, I will take out the jar where I captured some of our moments. I used to store them for the long winter days. I will open the lid and let the butterflies fill the room. I will close my eyes and let those fabulous creatures bring you back again. When they will sit on my closed eyelids I will remember how you used to kiss them. The flapping of their wings will bring back your whispers, smoothly piercing my eardrum. When they will sit on my naked body I will re-live the hot & cold chills your fingers used to give me.

I'll pretend the dream is real and I will remember how you always used to give me exactly what I used to crave for. 

Niciun comentariu: